Hugging Random Strangers
Andrew and his sister Jaclyn Hales visit Venice Beach in California for their latest prank, ‘Hugging People’ which was requested by Andrew’s viewers. Many people are cool with the hug while others want nothing to do with Andrew or Jaclyn. Andrew has previously performed ‘Holding People’s Hand Prank’ 1 and 2, as well as ‘No-Not-You-ing‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking