How Many Netflix Movies Can You Watch In One Month
Mark Malkoff sets out to get the most out of his $7.99 Netflix streaming package with a goal of watching 250 films in one month. Mark makes his goal watching 252 movies totaling 404.25 hours, that’s 3.2 cents/film. For a complete list of movies Mark watched click here.
[UPDATE] Netflix invited Mark to visit their headquarters in Los Gatos, California.
Mark Malkoff Visits Netflix.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance