Henri The French Cat
Henri le Chat Noir is a French feline that suffers from ennui and boredom, not even a laser pointer would excite him. A cat’s life can get boring quick and Henri is not enthused by anything, signs around the house, birds, and even cheeseburgers. Henri shares with us some important things he has learned in his life, the whipped cream in the bathroom is not whipped cream, and sometimes the cat door is closed.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- What Happens When Two Monkeys Are Paid Unequally
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’