Hamish And Andy See No Evil Hear No Evil
Australian comedy duo Hamish Blake and Andy Lee spend one weekend without one of their senses. For 50 hours Andy has his sight removed and Hamish has his hearing removed. Just two hours in Andy has a massive anxiety attack but for the most part the two try and make the best of it. The two shared their challenge appearing on Australia’s Network Ten during and after the weekend. Also popular from Hamish and Andy is their ‘Going Gorillas Prank‘, the two dress up as gorillas and hit the zoo to see what they can get away with.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Jimmy Fallon And Brad Pitt Yodel Duet
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Giant Python Snake Opening A Door Will Give You Nightmares
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.