United States Olympic swimmer, Michael Phelps, has one of the most extreme eating diets ever, Phelps consumes over 12,000 calories every day. Competitive eater, Furious Pete, sets out on his own ‘Michael Phelps Challenge’ as he attempts to eat 12,000 calories of food in one sitting. You might remember Furious Pete from his ‘Nutella Challenge‘ where he ate a 4,000 calorie jar of Nutella in less than 4 minutes.
[NFSW - Language] Furious Pete proves that workout programs are not always as they seem. In just five hours Pete transforms his body to create ‘before’ and ‘after’ workout/supplement pictures. First Pete makes the ‘after’ picture, with a little help from Pam and Photoshop he looks pretty good. He then creates the ‘before’ picture, eating foods with high sodium and oil topping it off with a bottle of soda and milk to bloat his stomach. This video proves don’t always believe what you see.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Competitive Eater Furious Pete eats an entire 750 Gram Jar of Nutella in less than four minutes. The jar of Nutella has 4,000 Calories, 400 grams of sugar and 200 grams of fat. I would definitely be sick if I did this.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- A Merry Hunt.
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’