Kaitlin Nootbaar received straight A’s throughout high school and was named class valedictorian at Prague High School in Prague, Oklahoma. Kaitlin’s graduation speech included a story of how she was asked throughout high school what she wanted to be, she would reply with Veterinarian or a Nurse. As graduation got closer she replied with, ‘How the hell do I know?, I’ve changed my mind so many times’. Kaitlin didn’t know there was a problem with her diploma until she went to pick it up this week. The school’s principal told Kaitlin she would not receive her diploma until the school received a letter of apology for swearing in her speech. Kaitlin doesn’t plan on writing a letter of apology since she feels she hasn’t done anything wrong. Kaitlin’s perfect academics have landed her a full scholarship and she plans to attend her first college courses this week.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’ Christmas Card Video
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob