Telling your father you are gay can be one of the hardest things gay guys will ever have to say. YouTube user ‘AreYouSurprised’ aka Randy Phillips has made several videos documenting ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. In his latest video he calls his father to tell him for the first time that he is gay. The video has gained 1.5 million views
ABC News Follow Up.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Incredible Unscripted Segment On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- This Nap Is Not Happening.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Saturday Night Live – DJesus Uncrossed.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Skydiver Attempts To Fly Like Mary Poppins With An Umbrella.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Damon Scott – Subway Performer Sings Adele.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Harlem Shake – Miami Heat Edition.
- 50 Common Misquotations