CF Breathing Treatment
Cystic Fibrosis is a chronic disease that clogs lungs with a sticky mucus and obstructs the pancreas preventing the body breaking down and absorbing food. In the last sixty years treatment for Cystic Fibrosis has come a long ways. In the 1950′s few children with cystic fibrosis lived to attend elementary school, today people with the disease are now capable of living well into their 30s and beyond. Dylan makes the best of his vest breathing treatments by dancing to ‘Dynamite’ by Taio Cruz. The vest breathing treatment assists in moving mucus in the lungs to larger airways where the mucus can be coughed up, this treatment is done twice a day for 20-30 minutes. To learn more about Cystic Fibrosis, Christina McDonald shares her story in ‘A day in the life of a person with Cystic Fibrosis‘.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures