Canada Penny 2012
Canada has announced they will begin to withdraw the Penny from circulation beginning fall 2012. The reason for the change is that Canada loses $11 million each year supplying pennies to the economy. To cope with the new change Canadian prices will either round up or round down to the nearest $.05 when paying with cash. Paying with check or card the price will remain the same. Other countries that have already abolished their low-denomination coins include Australia, Brazil, Finland, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand and more. Colin Grey has created ‘Death To Pennies‘ which explains why the penny should also be abolished in the United States.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- The Baby Bachelor
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World