Bring It On Home By Panda Ross
Singing is everything to 42-year-old Panda Ross from Dallas, Texas, even pneumonia didn’t stop her from singing on The X Factor for Simon Cowell. Panda gave everyone a piece of her ‘Panda pie’ by singing ‘Bring It On Home’ by Sam Cooke. The audience and judges loved Panda’s performance, soon after Panda received four yeses from the judges she started feeling sick again and was taken away in an ambulance. Panda says she will be ready and back again when she is 100% better.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.