BMW Canada visited the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah to shoot ‘Bullet’, an ad for their BMW F10 M5, the world’s fastest sedan. The M5 launches out from a tunnel representing the barrel of a gun and smashes through an apple, balloons filled water and a target, all captured in ultra slow motion. BMW Canada is known to use CGI in their ads including this one where a BMW M1 drifting on top of the US Bank tower in Los Angeles, the 10th tallest building in the United States.
One of BMW’s latest videos has their new BMW 1M helipad drifting on the roof of the Los Angeles US Bank Building. This building is the tallest in Los Angeles and any accident at this height would be very serious. This BMW ad is very fake but looks extremely real and cool.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee