BBC One Magic Meerkat Moments
BBC One’s Planet Earth Live visits southern Africa to document a gang of meerkats. The meerkats in this area have been studied for over 30 years and are friendly to humans. While some meerkats forage for food and groom, others stand on their hind legs to look for possible nearby dangers. The meerkats are so friendly they climb on top of the cameramen for a better observation spot.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.