Australia’s Got Talent
29-year-old Tommy Franklin, aka ‘The Dancing Man’, of Byron Bay, New South Wales in Australia has been dancing ever since he was little. He recently took his dance moves to the stage of Australia’s Got Talent and stunned the audience and judges with an unchoreographed dance routine to ‘Shooting Stars’ by Bag Raiders.
19-year-old meat packer, Daniel Jovanovic performs ‘Human Car Sounds’ on Australia’s Got Talent. Daniel covers the sounds of a F1 pit stop, Buzdby and a V8 Torana. The judges approve Daniel to move on, even if Daniel doesn’t win he has an incredible talent.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Three Men With No Makeup Experience Attempt A Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures