A Girl Steps Up To A Karaoke Machine And Floors Everyone
21-year-old Zendee Rose Tenerefe, aka the ‘Random Girl of SM Megamall’ was spotted singing on a store’s karaoke machine at the SM Mall of Asia located in Pasay City, Metro Manila in the Phillipines. Yuan Juan captured Zendee’s cover of ‘And I’m Telling You’ and the video went viral, the cover has been seen over 2 million times. Zendee recently returned to location that made her famous and performed Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ for a small audience. Zendee has been invited to the United States to appear on Ellen and Oprah, she says she is nervous to appear on Ellen since it will require her to speak in English. Watch both covers below.
Zendee Rose Tenerefe – ‘And I’m Telling You’.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Three Men With No Makeup Experience Attempt A Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial