16-Year-Old From Quebec Sings Elvis’ ‘Blue Christmas’
16-year-old David Thibault, a French-Canadian singer from Quebec recently performed a pitch-perfect rendition of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’ live on local radio station CKOI. Thibault’s cover has gotten people all shook up and has been seen more than 600,000 times this week.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces