On Monday, 45-year-old Hawaiian pro surfer, Garrett McNamara broke his own Guinness World Record for largest wave surfed. McNamara surfed an estimated 100-foot wave off Praia do Norte beach in Nazare, Portugal. In November of 2011, at the very same location, he surfed a 78-foot wave which landed his name in the record books.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything