On Monday, 45-year-old Hawaiian pro surfer, Garrett McNamara broke his own Guinness World Record for largest wave surfed. McNamara surfed an estimated 100-foot wave off Praia do Norte beach in Nazare, Portugal. In November of 2011, at the very same location, he surfed a 78-foot wave which landed his name in the record books.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin
- This Is What Happens When You Joke About Ebola Aboard An Airplane
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower