On Monday, 45-year-old Hawaiian pro surfer, Garrett McNamara broke his own Guinness World Record for largest wave surfed. McNamara surfed an estimated 100-foot wave off Praia do Norte beach in Nazare, Portugal. In November of 2011, at the very same location, he surfed a 78-foot wave which landed his name in the record books.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras