On Monday, 45-year-old Hawaiian pro surfer, Garrett McNamara broke his own Guinness World Record for largest wave surfed. McNamara surfed an estimated 100-foot wave off Praia do Norte beach in Nazare, Portugal. In November of 2011, at the very same location, he surfed a 78-foot wave which landed his name in the record books.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years