On Monday, 45-year-old Hawaiian pro surfer, Garrett McNamara broke his own Guinness World Record for largest wave surfed. McNamara surfed an estimated 100-foot wave off Praia do Norte beach in Nazare, Portugal. In November of 2011, at the very same location, he surfed a 78-foot wave which landed his name in the record books.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper