On Monday, 45-year-old Hawaiian pro surfer, Garrett McNamara broke his own Guinness World Record for largest wave surfed. McNamara surfed an estimated 100-foot wave off Praia do Norte beach in Nazare, Portugal. In November of 2011, at the very same location, he surfed a 78-foot wave which landed his name in the record books.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Alaskan News Reporter Drops F-Bomb And Quits Her Job On Live TV
- Army Of Frogs Gather Around iPhone To Watch Video Of Worms
- Cute Koala Couple Get Into An Adorable Heated Argument
- High School Football Player Stuns News Anchors With Inspirational Post-Game Speech
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats