On Monday, 45-year-old Hawaiian pro surfer, Garrett McNamara broke his own Guinness World Record for largest wave surfed. McNamara surfed an estimated 100-foot wave off Praia do Norte beach in Nazare, Portugal. In November of 2011, at the very same location, he surfed a 78-foot wave which landed his name in the record books.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Hot Girl Wears Fat Suit On Tinder Dates To Prove How Shallow Guys Are
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Violet The Italian Greyhound Goes Absolutely Berserk Over iPad Game
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home
- Four Adorable Dachshund Puppies Chase GoPro Camera Around Yard