Microsoft first introduced the Tablet PC in 2001, since then hundreds of tablets have become available. Today Apple’s iPad controls over 60% of the Tablet PC market. Earlier this week Microsoft revealed Surface, Microsoft’s latest Tablet PC to compete with Apple’s iPad. Read Write Web compared the announcements of the iPad and Surface side by side. The two announcements appear very similar, the only difference is that the Surface crashes while trying to load Netflix.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Celebrities Pay Tribute To Cancer Patient With Just Weeks To Live
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- 50 Common Misquotations