During ‘An Evening With Questions And Answers And A Little Bit Of Music’ with Billy Joel at Vanderbilt University in January, Michael Pollack asked his childhood idol if he could accompany Joel on stage in playing his favorite song, ‘New York State Of Mind’. After a short hesitation, Joel replied with ‘Okay’, and the following incredible performance took place. Pollack called performing on stage with Billy Joel ‘the greatest moment of my life, up to date’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Turbo Trailer
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer