If a stranger walked up to you and asked to use your cell phone, would you let them? Andrew Hales’ latest prank ‘Stealing People’s Cell Phone’ makes people think twice before handing their cell phone to a stranger. For safety Alex headed to Utah’s Brigham Young University to pull the prank on their genuinely nice students.
Previously: Hugging Random People.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything