If a stranger walked up to you and asked to use your cell phone, would you let them? Andrew Hales’ latest prank ‘Stealing People’s Cell Phone’ makes people think twice before handing their cell phone to a stranger. For safety Alex headed to Utah’s Brigham Young University to pull the prank on their genuinely nice students.
Previously: Hugging Random People.
Most Watched Today
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television
- Watch What Happens When 4 Guys Agree To Get Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- 8-Year-Old Girl Stuns Norwegian ‘Late Show’ With ‘Fly Me To The Moon’ Performance