If a stranger walked up to you and asked to use your cell phone, would you let them? Andrew Hales’ latest prank ‘Stealing People’s Cell Phone’ makes people think twice before handing their cell phone to a stranger. For safety Alex headed to Utah’s Brigham Young University to pull the prank on their genuinely nice students.
Previously: Hugging Random People.
Most Watched Today
- Driver Goes Crazy, Can’t Believe He Got Pulled Over For What’s In The Back Of His Truck
- The New York Times Sends Six Second Graders To Dine At One Of NYC’s Fanciest Restaurants
- Ellie-Mae The Energetic French Bulldog Plays Game Of Tag With A Young Deer
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Epic ‘Marry Me’ Lip-Dub