If a stranger walked up to you and asked to use your cell phone, would you let them? Andrew Hales’ latest prank ‘Stealing People’s Cell Phone’ makes people think twice before handing their cell phone to a stranger. For safety Alex headed to Utah’s Brigham Young University to pull the prank on their genuinely nice students.
Previously: Hugging Random People.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park