If a stranger walked up to you and asked to use your cell phone, would you let them? Andrew Hales’ latest prank ‘Stealing People’s Cell Phone’ makes people think twice before handing their cell phone to a stranger. For safety Alex headed to Utah’s Brigham Young University to pull the prank on their genuinely nice students.
Previously: Hugging Random People.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Springer Spaniel Dog Completely Loses It After Seeing A Squirrel
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Compilation Of Dogs Annoying Cats With Their Friendship
- Compilation Of ‘Forever Alone’ Dogs Playing Fetch By Themselves
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Saudi Daredevils Remove And Reinstall SUV Tires While Driving On Two Wheels
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.