If a stranger walked up to you and asked to use your cell phone, would you let them? Andrew Hales’ latest prank ‘Stealing People’s Cell Phone’ makes people think twice before handing their cell phone to a stranger. For safety Alex headed to Utah’s Brigham Young University to pull the prank on their genuinely nice students.
Previously: Hugging Random People.
Most Watched Today
- Determined Cat With Laser Pointer Taped To Its Head Tries To Capture Moving Red Dot
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier