Swedish YouTube user Rymdreglage and his ’8-Bit Trip’ video from two years ago stands at 12 million views. Rymdreglage plans on releasing a sequel to ’8-Bit Trip’ using 65,000 LEGO pieces. Two cameras capture Rymdreglage unpacking and sorting LEGO pieces, each camera takes a photo every 20 seconds, in total 12,775 photos are taken over the 71 hours. The original ’8-Bit Trip’ took 1,500 hours to create, working 12 hour days on this project would take over 4 months. It’s unsure when the sequel will be released, but it will definitely be featured on Most Watched Today when it arrives.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Why This Kolaveri Di – English Remix.
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Lotte Time-Lapse – Birth To 12 Years Old
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Adorable Little Girl Takes Her Horse For A Walk
- ‘Unsung Hero’ Makes The World A Better Place
- Hurtigruten In 5 Minutes.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- LeBron James Knocks Out A Kid.