Swedish YouTube user Rymdreglage and his ’8-Bit Trip’ video from two years ago stands at 12 million views. Rymdreglage plans on releasing a sequel to ’8-Bit Trip’ using 65,000 LEGO pieces. Two cameras capture Rymdreglage unpacking and sorting LEGO pieces, each camera takes a photo every 20 seconds, in total 12,775 photos are taken over the 71 hours. The original ’8-Bit Trip’ took 1,500 hours to create, working 12 hour days on this project would take over 4 months. It’s unsure when the sequel will be released, but it will definitely be featured on Most Watched Today when it arrives.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Overwhelming Reunion For A Military Couple On Ellen.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift