Swedish YouTube user Rymdreglage and his ’8-Bit Trip’ video from two years ago stands at 12 million views. Rymdreglage plans on releasing a sequel to ’8-Bit Trip’ using 65,000 LEGO pieces. Two cameras capture Rymdreglage unpacking and sorting LEGO pieces, each camera takes a photo every 20 seconds, in total 12,775 photos are taken over the 71 hours. The original ’8-Bit Trip’ took 1,500 hours to create, working 12 hour days on this project would take over 4 months. It’s unsure when the sequel will be released, but it will definitely be featured on Most Watched Today when it arrives.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Shetland Ponies Wear Cardigans To Promote Scotland.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Dueling Piano And Drum Cover Of Michael Jackson’s ‘Billie Jean’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Alijah And Isaac Cover ‘One Thing’ By One Direction.
- Whole Foods Shopping List Prank.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Dark Side Of Oz.