After one of Rick Coleman’s night dives he returned the surface and was surprised to find a baby sea lion in his kayak. The sea lion wouldn’t leave Coleman’s kayak so he paddled back to shore where Marine Animal Rescue took care of the pup’s injuries and warmed him up before releasing him back into the water.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.