9-year-old Samantha Gordon from Salt Lake City, Utah is a star player in an all-boys tackle football league. During the 2012 season Sam scored 35 times on 232 carries and ran for 1,911 yards, averaging 8.2 yards per carry. Sam’s dad, Brent has put together this highlight video of his daughter scoring, breaking tackles and taking/making hits. The highlight reel has been seen over 400,000 times in two days.
Sam Gordon Interview On Good Morning America.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Dances With His 2-Year-Old Daughter When He Gets Home From Work