9-year-old Samantha Gordon from Salt Lake City, Utah is a star player in an all-boys tackle football league. During the 2012 season Sam scored 35 times on 232 carries and ran for 1,911 yards, averaging 8.2 yards per carry. Sam’s dad, Brent has put together this highlight video of his daughter scoring, breaking tackles and taking/making hits. The highlight reel has been seen over 400,000 times in two days.
Sam Gordon Interview On Good Morning America.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Acer The Dwarf Miniature Horse Acts More Like A Dog Than A Horse