9-year-old Samantha Gordon from Salt Lake City, Utah is a star player in an all-boys tackle football league. During the 2012 season Sam scored 35 times on 232 carries and ran for 1,911 yards, averaging 8.2 yards per carry. Sam’s dad, Brent has put together this highlight video of his daughter scoring, breaking tackles and taking/making hits. The highlight reel has been seen over 400,000 times in two days.
Sam Gordon Interview On Good Morning America.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- Police Officer Pulls Woman Over For Running A Red Light, Ends Up Saving Her Life
- Aspiring Entrepreneur Surprises His Mother With Her Dream Car
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Mulder The Mischievous Kitten Knows How To Open Doors
- Comedian Sky Williams’ Powerful Message To The Depressed