9-year-old Samantha Gordon from Salt Lake City, Utah is a star player in an all-boys tackle football league. During the 2012 season Sam scored 35 times on 232 carries and ran for 1,911 yards, averaging 8.2 yards per carry. Sam’s dad, Brent has put together this highlight video of his daughter scoring, breaking tackles and taking/making hits. The highlight reel has been seen over 400,000 times in two days.
Sam Gordon Interview On Good Morning America.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park