9-year-old Samantha Gordon from Salt Lake City, Utah is a star player in an all-boys tackle football league. During the 2012 season Sam scored 35 times on 232 carries and ran for 1,911 yards, averaging 8.2 yards per carry. Sam’s dad, Brent has put together this highlight video of his daughter scoring, breaking tackles and taking/making hits. The highlight reel has been seen over 400,000 times in two days.
Sam Gordon Interview On Good Morning America.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats