In July/August of this year Brian DeFrees drove his 2009 Honda Civic Si along America’s main street, historic U.S. Route 66. Brian captured the entire trip from downtown Chicago, Illinois to the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California with two GoPros attached to the roof of his car. Brian took the oldest parts of Route 66 which date back to the 1920s. His entire trip was edited down to just over 3 minutes for your viewing pleasure.
Brian DeFrees – Drivelapse USA 2011.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- Alfonso Ribeiro Does ‘The Carlton’ On ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Two Boxing Kangaroos Duke It Out On A Suburban Street In Australia
- Freight Train Plows Through Semi-Trailer Truck In Mer Rouge, Louisiana
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up