In July/August of this year Brian DeFrees drove his 2009 Honda Civic Si along America’s main street, historic U.S. Route 66. Brian captured the entire trip from downtown Chicago, Illinois to the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California with two GoPros attached to the roof of his car. Brian took the oldest parts of Route 66 which date back to the 1920s. His entire trip was edited down to just over 3 minutes for your viewing pleasure.
Brian DeFrees – Drivelapse USA 2011.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats