In July/August of this year Brian DeFrees drove his 2009 Honda Civic Si along America’s main street, historic U.S. Route 66. Brian captured the entire trip from downtown Chicago, Illinois to the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California with two GoPros attached to the roof of his car. Brian took the oldest parts of Route 66 which date back to the 1920s. His entire trip was edited down to just over 3 minutes for your viewing pleasure.
Brian DeFrees – Drivelapse USA 2011.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer