In July/August of this year Brian DeFrees drove his 2009 Honda Civic Si along America’s main street, historic U.S. Route 66. Brian captured the entire trip from downtown Chicago, Illinois to the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California with two GoPros attached to the roof of his car. Brian took the oldest parts of Route 66 which date back to the 1920s. His entire trip was edited down to just over 3 minutes for your viewing pleasure.
Brian DeFrees – Drivelapse USA 2011.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly