In July/August of this year Brian DeFrees drove his 2009 Honda Civic Si along America’s main street, historic U.S. Route 66. Brian captured the entire trip from downtown Chicago, Illinois to the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California with two GoPros attached to the roof of his car. Brian took the oldest parts of Route 66 which date back to the 1920s. His entire trip was edited down to just over 3 minutes for your viewing pleasure.
Brian DeFrees – Drivelapse USA 2011.
Most Watched Today
- Dog Thinks Glass Door Is Closed And Doesn’t Come In Until His Human ‘Opens’ The Door
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Hot Girl Wears Fat Suit On Tinder Dates To Prove How Shallow Guys Are
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats