Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything