Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Sneaky Sea Lion Steals Monster Fish From Fisherman’s Hands