Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy