Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Brian Williams Raps ‘Gin And Juice’ By Snoop Dogg
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Parents Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Three Sleepy Bull Terrier Dogs Fall Asleep On Top Of Each Other
- Two Alaskan Malamute Dogs Imitate A Baby Learning To Crawl