Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth