Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Meet Chris Koch, The Most Inspirational Farmer You’ll Ever Meet