Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance