Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years