Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Most Watched Today
- Ellen DeGeneres Freaks Out Her Staffers By Sending Them Through A Haunted House
- This Heartbreaking Texting While Driving Story Will Convince You Not To Text And Drive
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk The Streets Of NYC As A White Man
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard Completes Bucket List, Puts Off Ending Her Own Life
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Jim Carrey Perfectly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Commercials On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ Like A Pro On ‘The Tonight Show’