Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots