Cincinnati Reds fan, 20-year-old Caleb Lloyd from Thomas More College caught two home runs balls which were hit back-to-back in the bottom of the fourth against the Atlanta Braves. Reds pitcher, Mike Leake hit the first home run of his career and shortstop, Zack Cozart homered as well just a couple pitches later. Lloyd gave the second ball to his friend who bought tickets to the game, knowing it was Leake’s first career home run, he offered the ball to Leake for an autograph after the game. Also popular this week in baseball is a hit by another Reds player, Joey Votto who hit a foul ball and was caught by a boy who was lifted up by his father. Looks like parents are getting it right and not dropping their kids, for an attempt at catching a foul ball.
Father Lifts Son To Catch Foul Ball.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’