Shot by French tourist Jean Vivier is this rare color video of New York City during the summer of 1939. The 70-year-old footage was shot on 16mm Kodachrome film and features 5-cent pina colodas, kids playing in a fountain, views from the Rockefeller Center Roof Studio and more.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- 102-Year-Old Woman Still Drives Her 82-Year-Old Car.
- Dutch Ravers Dance To ‘The Benny Hill Show’ Theme Song ‘Yakety Sax’
- The Silhouettes – America’s Got Talent.
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo