25-year-old Hayden Carlo of Wylie, Texas was pulled over earlier this month by a Plano police officer for an expired registration sticker. Carlo told the officer he had two kids to feed and simply could not afford to update the registration. The officer gave Carlo a citation and surprised him with a $100 bill wrapped inside. The police officer, who remains anonymous, said that Carlo needed the money more than him and that it was the right thing to do.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Sneaky Sea Lion Steals Monster Fish From Fisherman’s Hands