25-year-old Hayden Carlo of Wylie, Texas was pulled over earlier this month by a Plano police officer for an expired registration sticker. Carlo told the officer he had two kids to feed and simply could not afford to update the registration. The officer gave Carlo a citation and surprised him with a $100 bill wrapped inside. The police officer, who remains anonymous, said that Carlo needed the money more than him and that it was the right thing to do.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Little League World Series Coach Gives Inspirational Speech To His Team After Loss
- Here’s How The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Turned Into A Viral Internet Sensation