BBC One’s Planet Earth Live visits southern Africa to document a gang of meerkats. The meerkats in this area have been studied for over 30 years and are friendly to humans. While some meerkats forage for food and groom, others stand on their hind legs to look for possible nearby dangers. The meerkats are so friendly they climb on top of the cameramen for a better observation spot.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’