As Microsoft retires support for Windows XP, the company takes a look back at the story behind the most-viewed photo in the world, Windows XP’s default wallpaper, ‘Bliss’. The iconic photo was taken in June of 1996 by former National Geographic photographer Charles O’Rear along Carneros Highway in northern California. O’Rear recently sat down with Microsoft to share the story behind the famous image.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
While singing ‘Let It Go’ from the hit film Frozen, Todd Luallen decided to videobomb his daughter Harley’s performance. Todd sneaks in from behind, then flawlessly lip syncs his daughter’s rendition. Harley had no idea what was going on behind her and her mother, Danielle, captured it all on video.
Guitarist Toni Martinez from Madrid, Spain recently sat down to shred on his guitar. Toni’s persistent Siamese cat, on the other hand, had other intentions and attempts to distract Toni from his guitar solo.
In preparation for her first ever plane ride, 78-year-old Ria Van den Brand from the Netherlands went for a ride on her very first roller coaster. From the looks of it, Ria had the time of her life.
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Aaralyn And Izzy America’s Got Talent Audition
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Newborn Twins Can’t Stop Hugging While They Bathe