New York-based artist Thomas Leveritt recently showed people on the street what their face looked like under ultraviolet light. Each participant was left stunned after seeing the severity of sun damage beneath the skin beneath their own skin. Leveritt then offered participants sunscreen to block UV light. It’s a given they will be wearing sunscreen more often, and you will too.
Last year aspiring entrepreneur Corey Wadden from Waterloo, Ontario in Canada asked his mother to point out the car that she’s always wanted, she pointed out a copper colored 1973 Saab 99 EMS. Six months later Wadden found his mother’s dream car, purchased it, and surprised her with it.
Last Saturday, Kalamazoo Public Safety officer Jason Gates pulled a minivan over for running a red light. When Gates approached the vehicle, he found the driver choking on food and struggling to breath. Gates pulled the woman from her vehicle and gave her the Heimlich maneuver, dislodging a “stuck sausage and bun” from her throat. The woman then hugged Gates and thanked him for saving her life.
[WZZM13] [KDPS] [H/T:TheBlaze]
Jason Gates Talks On Saving Choking Woman’s Life
Back in January, Kristian Svenson’s cat Mulder repeatedly interrupted his cooking by jumping on the counter, so he tossed him in the bathroom and closed the door. Moments later Mulder was out. Mulder has become a master at opening doors and can even open a door with double sided tape and a moat.
Mulder’s Balancing Act
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell