The North Face recently teamed up with South Korean agency Innored and stunned unsuspecting customers by removing the floor beneath them. Customers were left with no choice but to either fall into the padded pit or climb the walls. Shoppers who chose to latch onto the wall were then challenged to climb the wall and grab a North Face jacket hanging from the ceiling.
8-year-old Charlie has been obsessed with dancing since the age of 3, and has seen Dirty Dancing nearly a dozen times. His mother says, whenever the film’s final scene plays Charlie can’t help but to mimic every move.
Big Major Cay is an uninhabited island in the Exuma district of The Bahamas, and is home to 20+ wild pigs and piglets. Legend has it that the pigs were dropped off by sailors who wanted to come back and cook them, but never returned. Today, tourists and locals visit the island to feed the swimming pigs, as seen in this GoPro video.
While covering the opening weekend of Downtown Summerlin in Las Vegas, Nevada, one youngster saw the opportunity to go full diva on live TV, and took it. Just over the weekend, this fabulous boy unleashing his inner diva on live TV has been seen more than 1.5 million times.
[xbatusai] [JustineDavid] [H/T:svJaru/dorrine]
Better Angle Of ‘Full Diva’ Kid
Go ahead and add Bret’s marriage proposal to his girlfriend Jovan to the list of best marriage proposals of all time. NBC’s Marry Me helped Bret fly in friends and family from all over the country and hired 40 professional dancers to ensure Bret’s cafe lip-dub proposal was over the top.
Most Watched Today
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Brilliant Man Tapes GoPro To Bottle Of Whiskey And Passes It Around Wedding
- Jim Carrey Perfectly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Commercials On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ Like A Pro On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Chihuahua Dog Plays Dead Whenever He’s Picked Up By The Man He Hates
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect