Makenzie and Steven Schultz from Cedar Rapids, Iowa celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary by having dinner at a local restaurant Saturday night. According to Makenzie, their service sucked, “20 minutes to get water, 40 minutes for an appetizer and over an hour for our entree.” But that didn’t stop the couple from leaving their hard-working server a $100 tip on a $66 meal.
Bobo the cat loves nothing more than getting his belly vacuumed by his human, Krzystof Smejlis. Smejlis says Bobo’s obsession with vacuums started when he was 2 months old, now he’s addicted to it.
Last Friday, firefighters spotted a family of hamsters while battling a mobile home fire in Lacey, Washington. Using their “Pet Emergency Pocket Guide“, firefighters successfully revived the hamsters with tiny oxygen masks and other first aid equipment.
Related: Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
After meeting 5-year-old “Apparently Kid” Noah Ritter earlier this month, Ellen DeGeneres sent him to see “Walking with Dinosaurs.” Ritter’s wild adventure included face-to-face experience with a Triceratops, a T-Rex, and more.
Previously: 5-Year-Old ‘Apparently Kid’ Steals The Show During Live Interview
“Apparently Kid” Returns To “The Ellen Show”
Swedish YouTuber Urban Davidsson demonstrates the challenges of preparing breakfast with two twin babies crawling around. In the video, Davidsson attempts to quickly pull breakfast ingredients from the fridge, but his two relentless twins repeatedly delay the process.
Most Watched Today
- Maverick The Over Excited German Shepherd Leaps Off Boat To Swim With Dolphins
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Bobo The Cat Really Loves Getting His Belly Vacuumed
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly