[Language] Activist t-shirt company FCKH8 just released this video of little girls between the ages of 6 and 13 dropping f-bombs for feminism. Theses potty-mouthed princesses use an unique style to address pay inequality, gender expectations and sexual assault. FCKH8 asks the question, “What’s more offensive? A little girl saying f*ck or the sexist way society treats girls and women.”
Near the end of her final high school cross country meet, Melanie Bailey from Devils Lake, North Dakota stopped running to help injured competitor Danielle LeNoue. Bailey told LeNoue to hop on her back, and the two crossed finished the race together, one carrying the other. Despite finishing 8-and-a-half minutes behind the first place finisher, Bailey says, “I loved the way I ended it. It was a great way to end my cross country season.”
An unidentified man is being hailed a hero this week after he risked his life to save an elderly man from a raging house fire. Cell phone video from Beth Lederach shows the unidentified man entering the home at the :50 mark. 40 seconds late he’s seen sprinting out of the home with 73-year-old Robert Wells over his shoulder.
Unedited Rescue Footage
In 2013, photographer Royce Hutain from Huntington Beach, California created an adorable LED stickman Halloween costume for his 22-month-old daughter, Zoey. The costume went viral and Hutain set out to create a costume “much, much better” for 2014. His latest costume features 372 LEDs, changes color by sound and has Minnie Mouse ears. You can find Huatain’s LED costumes online at GlowyZoey.com.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats