10-year-old Robby Novak, aka the Kid President, has a special message to all the teachers and students out there. Kid President says, “No matter who you are somebody is learning from you. Everybody’s a teacher and everybody’s a student. Look for the awesome.”
Previously: A Pep Talk From Kid President
Back in January of this year, 26-year-old Anthony Carbajal from Temecula, California was diagnosed with ALS. Carbajal recently created this tearful message for all the Ice Bucket Challenge critics, and explains what the viral trend means for him. To donate to Anthony and his family’s fund click here.
Anthony Carbajal – Inevitable
An hour after getting her wisdom teeth removed, Meghan Waterman decided it was time to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. Still high on anesthetic, with a bloody mouth and all, Meghan completes the challenge before being caught by her mother. To donate to the ALS Association click here.
Peter Valko’s French Bulldog puppy named Rocky is somewhat skeptical about jumping off his comfortable sofa and into his human’s arms. But after Rocky makes the first leap, he’s ready to go again.
Many students are heading back to school in the coming weeks, so the Holderness family from Raleigh, North Carolina created “Baby Got Class”, a back to school parody of “Baby Got Back” by Sir Mix-A-Lot.
Previously: Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier