[Language] Afghanistan veteran Sam Arnold recently uploaded this chilling video of a US Marine getting shot in the head by a Taliban sniper. The close-call incident took place while conducting a joint helicopter raid in the Now Zad district, Helmand Province in 2013. You can see the moment of impact at the :45 mark.
During the Columbus Blue Jackets’ home opener against the New York Rangers last Saturday, superfan Kevin Schroeder, aka “Dancing Kevin”, stripped off his shirt and danced to “Turn Down For What.” The Blue Jackets went on to defeat the Rangers 5-2.
When YouTube Vlogger Cory Williams saw that Edmonds Lake in Anchorage, Alaska was frozen over he had to check out how thick the ice was. Once down by the lake’s shoreline, Williams decided to skip a rock and ended up discovering the most exciting noise he has ever experienced.
The North Face recently teamed up with South Korean agency Innored and stunned unsuspecting customers by removing the floor beneath them. Customers were left with no choice but to either fall into the padded pit or climb the walls. Shoppers who chose to latch onto the wall were then challenged to climb the wall and grab a North Face jacket hanging from the ceiling.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.