A group of mean girls at Grand Prairie High School in Grand Prairie, Texas recently pulled a prank on 17-year-old Lillian Skinner by nominating her for homecoming court. Little did the mean girls know that Lillian’s friends, Anahi Alvarez and Naomi Martinez, promised that “no matter what, no backing down,” they’d give Skinner the crown if either of them were named homecoming queen.
Many people throughout the world waited in line overnight to get their hands on the iPhone 6. Jack Cooksey was the first to emerge from the Apple Store in Perth, Australia with the brand new phone. While showing off his new device for the Today Show, Cooksey struggled to open the box and accidentally dropped the phone on the cold cement. After the incident, Cooksey tweeted, “Hey @AppStore thought I would let you know the phone passed my “world famous” drop test.”
[Language] When these four men agreed to get bikini waxes for the very first time, they had no idea what they were getting into. One man describes the feeling as an “unfurnished basement,” while another recommends that all men give it a shot.
Ado Azuma’s 1-year-old Western Screech Owl named Kuu loves to be in the kitchen. In this video Kuu makes a grand entrance into the kitchen, but it appears he forgot why he wanted to be in there in the first place.
In the third episode of “Tiny Hamsters” from YouTube user Hello Denizen, a tiny hungry hamster devours mini hot dogs in an eating contest with Japanese competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi.
Previously: Tiny Hedgehog Gets A Tiny Birthday Party
Most Watched Today
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Alaskan News Reporter Drops F-Bomb And Quits Her Job On Live TV
- Army Of Frogs Gather Around iPhone To Watch Video Of Worms
- High School Football Player Stuns News Anchors With Inspirational Post-Game Speech
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter