To remind us once again that cats are furry little jerks, The Huffington Post has put together “Jerk Cats Steal Dog Food”, a compilation of greedy felines stealing food from their canine housemates.
Previously: Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds, Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
10-year-old Robby Novak, aka the Kid President, has a special message to all the teachers and students out there. Kid President says, “No matter who you are somebody is learning from you. Everybody’s a teacher and everybody’s a student. Look for the awesome.”
Previously: A Pep Talk From Kid President
Back in January of this year, 26-year-old Anthony Carbajal from Temecula, California was diagnosed with ALS. Carbajal recently created this tearful message for all the Ice Bucket Challenge critics, and explains what the viral trend means for him. To donate to Anthony and his family’s fund click here.
Anthony Carbajal – Inevitable
An hour after getting her wisdom teeth removed, Meghan Waterman decided it was time to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. Still high on anesthetic, with a bloody mouth and all, Meghan completes the challenge before being caught by her mother. To donate to the ALS Association click here.
Peter Valko’s French Bulldog puppy named Rocky is somewhat skeptical about jumping off his comfortable sofa and into his human’s arms. But after Rocky makes the first leap, he’s ready to go again.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed