Noah Van Vooren, an 18-year-old with Down syndrome, recently received a letter from Edgewood College in Madison, Wisconsin. This is the moment Noah found out he got accepted into the school’s Cutting Edge program. Noah’s parents say it’s a moment they never thought would happen and are excited for their son’s new opportunities.
Related: Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
Jared Michael recently attempted to take a video selfie in front of an oncoming train, from what he thought was ‘a safe distance’ away from the tracks. Apparently Jared’s ‘safe distance’ was too close to the tracks and he receives a kick in the head from the train’s conductor.
Every time the mailman makes a delivery, this is how Calvin the ‘Junk Mail Dog’ reacts. His owner calls it the ‘eternal battle between a dog and the US Postal Service’.
Related: Angry Cat Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
Indiana University honors student Julian Batts might the luckiest unlucky ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ contestant ever. During Friday night’s episode, Julian had an easy chance to win a trip to London and a shot at the show’s million dollar prize. Unfortunately, with a fully solved puzzle, Batts failed to pronounce the name ‘Achilles’ correctly. During the show’s ‘Prize Puzzle’, Julian had another easy chance to win a Chevy Sonic and a trip to Jamaica, but failed. By the end of the game he was making up words, ‘dicespin’. Surprisingly, Julian made it to the ‘Bonus Round Puzzle’ [not shown] but was unsuccessful.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist