One World Trade Center, or the Freedom Tower became the tallest building in New York City surpassing the Empire State Building and soon it will be the tallest building in the western hemisphere. EarthCam has released an amazing time-lapse of One World Trade Center over the past 8 years from 2004-2012. The milestone comes just one day before the one-year-anniversary of Osama Bin Ladin’s death.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Compilation Of Jowly Dogs Enjoying A Summer Joyride
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves