One World Trade Center, or the Freedom Tower became the tallest building in New York City surpassing the Empire State Building and soon it will be the tallest building in the western hemisphere. EarthCam has released an amazing time-lapse of One World Trade Center over the past 8 years from 2004-2012. The milestone comes just one day before the one-year-anniversary of Osama Bin Ladin’s death.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Turbo Trailer
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon