37-year-old Sammie Wallace entered a Wal-Mart in Midwest City, Oklahoma and grabbed a two-year-old girl from her mother’s shopping cart. Wallace then held a knife to the child’s throat and demanded the mother call a police officer in Dallas. Officers arrive within a minute and after a 30-minute standoff, Captain David Huff killed the mentally ill man with one shot. The entire event was captured on the Wal-Mart’s security camera.
ABC News Story
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket