Sports fans have been extremely upset with calls the NFL replacement referees have made and missed. The recent Monday night game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks came down to a last second game winning hail mary touchdown, by Seahawks receiver Golden Tate. Moments before catching the game winning touchdown, Tate pushed Packers cornerback Sam Shields to the ground and the refs failed to call an offensive pass interference penalty which would have changed the game’s outcome. Packers offensive lineman, TJ Lang took to twitter moments after the game tweeting, ‘**** it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs‘. Lang’s tweet has become the 2nd most popular tweet of all time, and has been re-tweeted almost 88,000 times in less than 24 hours. Parodies of Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ and Flo Rida’s ‘Whistle’ are on the rise today after NFL fans have had enough of the replacement referees.
Flo Rida ‘Whistle’ – NFL Replacement Refs Parody.
‘Call It Maybe’ – ‘Call Me Maybe’ NFL Replacement Officials Parody.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Pilot Proposes With Plane Crash Prank.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures