Sports fans have been extremely upset with calls the NFL replacement referees have made and missed. The recent Monday night game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks came down to a last second game winning hail mary touchdown, by Seahawks receiver Golden Tate. Moments before catching the game winning touchdown, Tate pushed Packers cornerback Sam Shields to the ground and the refs failed to call an offensive pass interference penalty which would have changed the game’s outcome. Packers offensive lineman, TJ Lang took to twitter moments after the game tweeting, ‘**** it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs‘. Lang’s tweet has become the 2nd most popular tweet of all time, and has been re-tweeted almost 88,000 times in less than 24 hours. Parodies of Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ and Flo Rida’s ‘Whistle’ are on the rise today after NFL fans have had enough of the replacement referees.
Flo Rida ‘Whistle’ – NFL Replacement Refs Parody.
‘Call It Maybe’ – ‘Call Me Maybe’ NFL Replacement Officials Parody.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor