Late last year veteran Bob Garon had the chance to ask Mitt Romney if he supported gay marriage or not, specifically whether he supported the repeal of the New Hampshire same-sex marriage law. Garon was undecided before speaking with Romney but afterwards is convinced Romney will not be his president. This clip from 2011 has been seen over one million times in the past 24 hours.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Pilot Proposes With Plane Crash Prank.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures