Late last year veteran Bob Garon had the chance to ask Mitt Romney if he supported gay marriage or not, specifically whether he supported the repeal of the New Hampshire same-sex marriage law. Garon was undecided before speaking with Romney but afterwards is convinced Romney will not be his president. This clip from 2011 has been seen over one million times in the past 24 hours.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Sad Cat Diary
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.