Michael Stevens from Vsauce examines if when you drop food on the floor does ‘the 5-second rule’ actually prevent your food from becoming contaminated? Michael explains how quickly our dropped food can become contaminated and how bacteria is able to stick to objects.
Previously: Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?
Most Watched Today
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Cute Koala Couple Get Into An Adorable Heated Argument
- Alaskan News Reporter Drops F-Bomb And Quits Her Job On Live TV
- Army Of Frogs Gather Around iPhone To Watch Video Of Worms
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- High School Football Player Stuns News Anchors With Inspirational Post-Game Speech