Michael Stevens from Vsauce examines if when you drop food on the floor does ‘the 5-second rule’ actually prevent your food from becoming contaminated? Michael explains how quickly our dropped food can become contaminated and how bacteria is able to stick to objects.
Previously: Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats