Michael Stevens from Vsauce examines if when you drop food on the floor does ‘the 5-second rule’ actually prevent your food from becoming contaminated? Michael explains how quickly our dropped food can become contaminated and how bacteria is able to stick to objects.
Previously: Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- How It’s Made – Bubble Gum.
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly