Michael Stevens from Vsauce examines if when you drop food on the floor does ‘the 5-second rule’ actually prevent your food from becoming contaminated? Michael explains how quickly our dropped food can become contaminated and how bacteria is able to stick to objects.
Previously: Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Here’s How The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Turned Into A Viral Internet Sensation
- Little League World Series Coach Gives Inspirational Speech To His Team After Loss