Michael Stevens from Vsauce examines if when you drop food on the floor does ‘the 5-second rule’ actually prevent your food from becoming contaminated? Michael explains how quickly our dropped food can become contaminated and how bacteria is able to stick to objects.
Previously: Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed