Michael Stevens from Vsauce examines if when you drop food on the floor does ‘the 5-second rule’ actually prevent your food from becoming contaminated? Michael explains how quickly our dropped food can become contaminated and how bacteria is able to stick to objects.
Previously: Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?
Most Watched Today
- Maverick The Over Excited German Shepherd Leaps Off Boat To Swim With Dolphins
- Rescuers Spend Two Days Saving Dog Covered In ‘Rock-Solid’ Tar
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- California Mother Refuses Life-Saving Treatment, Makes Ultimate Sacrifice For Her Newborn
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Russian Village Performs Spot-On Parody Of ‘Hideaway’ By Kiesza