Michael Stevens from Vsauce examines if when you drop food on the floor does ‘the 5-second rule’ actually prevent your food from becoming contaminated? Michael explains how quickly our dropped food can become contaminated and how bacteria is able to stick to objects.
Previously: Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Sneaky Sea Lion Steals Monster Fish From Fisherman’s Hands