Michael Stevens from Vsauce examines if when you drop food on the floor does ‘the 5-second rule’ actually prevent your food from becoming contaminated? Michael explains how quickly our dropped food can become contaminated and how bacteria is able to stick to objects.
Previously: Will We Ever Run Out Of New Music?
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Extreme Barbie Jeep Racing – Dangerous Downhill Race In Plastic Toy Cars
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures