An iceberg that calved by Argentina’s Upsala Glacier was caught on camera in March of this year flipping over. Icebergs flip all the time but it’s rare to catch it on camera, the iceberg’s top side stays cool from the cold air while portion underwater slowly melts, soon the iceberg becomes top heavy and causes the iceberg to flip. Viewing icebergs and glaciers from a boat can be dangerous if you are too close, last fall a boat was too close to a glacier calving and several people were injured from softball sized ice chunks that were sent flying at the boat. We also included a glacier calving from a safe distance which shows how far away you must be in case of danger.
Glacier Calving. @1:35
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.