A homeless man in remote northwest Washington suffered a medical emergency and had no way to call for help, so he used his dog. The homeless man attached a desperate letter to his dog, an Australian Shepherd mix named Buddy, and sent him off. The note read ‘HELP. Send Help. No Joke. Cannot Walk. Medicine not working. Need doctor.’ and was soon found by a woman walking her dog. Help was called and the homeless man was rescued.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- The Story Behind The Most-Viewed Photo In The World, The Windows XP ‘Bliss’ Wallpaper
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 911 Operator Saves Bride’s Wedding Day After Her Dress Gets Stolen
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Akiyuki’s LEGO Great Ball Contraption.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.