A homeless man in remote northwest Washington suffered a medical emergency and had no way to call for help, so he used his dog. The homeless man attached a desperate letter to his dog, an Australian Shepherd mix named Buddy, and sent him off. The note read ‘HELP. Send Help. No Joke. Cannot Walk. Medicine not working. Need doctor.’ and was soon found by a woman walking her dog. Help was called and the homeless man was rescued.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Ice Cube, Kevin Hart, And Conan O’Brien Share A Lyft Car