A homeless man in remote northwest Washington suffered a medical emergency and had no way to call for help, so he used his dog. The homeless man attached a desperate letter to his dog, an Australian Shepherd mix named Buddy, and sent him off. The note read ‘HELP. Send Help. No Joke. Cannot Walk. Medicine not working. Need doctor.’ and was soon found by a woman walking her dog. Help was called and the homeless man was rescued.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park