Andrew Hales began pranking fellow students at Utah Valley University this past April with his ‘No-Not-You-Ing Prank‘. Andrew has quickly created several more pranks before the school year ends. His latest pranks include holding a stranger’s hand while walking down the hallway and holding the door open for people who are far away.
Holding The Door Open For People That Are Far Away.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Food From Dogs
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Determined Dogs Who Can’t Fit Their Big Sticks Through Doors
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats