42-year-old stuntman, Gary Connery jumped from a helicopter today 2,400 feet in the air and landed without a parachute. Connery was wearing a specially designed wing suit which slowed the fall down even though he landed in an area containing 18,600 boxes at 80mph.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.