79-year-old Elizabeth Laird from Copperas Cove, Texas is known as ‘The Hug Lady’ at Fort Hood Military Base just a few miles away. Since June 2003 Elizabeth has hugged soldiers at every single deployment and homecoming at Fort Hood, earning the name ‘Hug Lady’. Staffers send Elizabeth regular manifests of all incoming and outgoing flights, she has also been cleared to greet soldiers at the airfield upon arrival/departure. Over the years Elizabeth has hugged more than 500,000 soldiers, she says ‘it’s my way of saying thank you for what you do’.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman