Domino’s Pizza in Netherlands use electric scooters to make deliveries. The electric scooters were so quiet no one could here them running. Domino’s thinks ‘safety first’ and adds a human engine sounds and Domino’s Pizza noises to create what they call the ‘safe sound’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Turbo Trailer
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.