Brand USA has created ‘Discover America’ a 12.3 million dollar ad campaign featuring the first ever commercial advertising the United States of America. The Discover America ad campaign encourages travelers throughout the world to visit the United States of America. Over the next three months the campaign will run in the United Kingdom, Japan and Canada, there after it will run in Brazil, South Korea and other countries.
Land Of Dreams Commercial
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux