Detroit firemen from Engine Co. 50 on Detroits east side rescue two dogs from a burning home. The two dogs are limb as they are pulled from the smoke filled home. Soon after the dogs receive a little oxygen and water the dogs are back on their feet. The clip is from a documentary called BURN – One Year on the Frontlines of the Battle to Save Detroit. BURN is being funded by donations and made it’s first appearance at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival winning the Heineken Audience Award and $25,000.
BURN – Trailer.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview