Detroit firemen from Engine Co. 50 on Detroits east side rescue two dogs from a burning home. The two dogs are limb as they are pulled from the smoke filled home. Soon after the dogs receive a little oxygen and water the dogs are back on their feet. The clip is from a documentary called BURN – One Year on the Frontlines of the Battle to Save Detroit. BURN is being funded by donations and made it’s first appearance at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival winning the Heineken Audience Award and $25,000.
BURN – Trailer.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer