It took 21-year-old Austin Granger aka ‘Austron’ from St. Paul, Minnesota more than 8 months to build ‘Clockwork’, Austin’s 5th major K’nex ball machine. Clockwork features ‘over 40,000 pieces, over 450 feet of track, 21 different paths, 8 motors, 5 lifts, and a one-of-a-kind computer-controlled crane, as well as two computer-controlled illuminated K’nex balls’. Other popular K’nex ball machines by Austin include – ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘Blue Fox’.
Labyrinth – K’nex Ball Machine.
Blue Fox – K’nex Ball Machine.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Turbo Trailer
- What Is Blog? – Mario and Fafa the Groundhog.
- Chloe Says ‘Bye’ To Mall Shoppers.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Animals Are Awesome
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Ironman – Inspirational Story Of Team Hoyt.
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.