Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Most Watched Today
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Mulder The Mischievous Kitten Knows How To Open Doors
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Police Officer Pulls Woman Over For Running A Red Light, Ends Up Saving Her Life
- Aspiring Entrepreneur Surprises His Mother With Her Dream Car
- Comedian Sky Williams’ Powerful Message To The Depressed