Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.