Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin
- This Is What Happens When You Joke About Ebola Aboard An Airplane
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial