Paraplegic runner Alister McQueen stars in a Canadian Paralympic Committee (CPC) commercial called ‘Unstoppable’. Alister runs along the track through everything he overcame after losing one of his legs in a car accident. Although McQueen lost his leg at 9 months old due to a birth defect, the commercial’s story is a common one, losing a leg in a car wreck and needing an amputation. The entire commercial took one shot, watch ‘The Making Of’ to see how they made ‘Unstoppable’.
The Making Of A Canadian Paralympic Committee Commercial
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park