Paraplegic runner Alister McQueen stars in a Canadian Paralympic Committee (CPC) commercial called ‘Unstoppable’. Alister runs along the track through everything he overcame after losing one of his legs in a car accident. Although McQueen lost his leg at 9 months old due to a birth defect, the commercial’s story is a common one, losing a leg in a car wreck and needing an amputation. The entire commercial took one shot, watch ‘The Making Of’ to see how they made ‘Unstoppable’.
The Making Of A Canadian Paralympic Committee Commercial
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.