Paraplegic runner Alister McQueen stars in a Canadian Paralympic Committee (CPC) commercial called ‘Unstoppable’. Alister runs along the track through everything he overcame after losing one of his legs in a car accident. Although McQueen lost his leg at 9 months old due to a birth defect, the commercial’s story is a common one, losing a leg in a car wreck and needing an amputation. The entire commercial took one shot, watch ‘The Making Of’ to see how they made ‘Unstoppable’.
The Making Of A Canadian Paralympic Committee Commercial
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- The Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.