21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Turbo Trailer