21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life