21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home