21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Dances With His 2-Year-Old Daughter When He Gets Home From Work