21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Determined Cat With Laser Pointer Taped To Its Head Tries To Capture Moving Red Dot
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother