21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’