21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.