21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.