21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Meet Chris Koch, The Most Inspirational Farmer You’ll Ever Meet