21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Most Watched Today
- This Heartbreaking Texting While Driving Story Will Convince You Not To Text And Drive
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk The Streets Of NYC As A White Man
- Ellen DeGeneres Freaks Out Her Staffers By Sending Them Through A Haunted House
- ‘Apparently Kid’ Noah Ritter Visits The Texas State Fair
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard Completes Bucket List, Puts Off Ending Her Own Life
- Kid Rock Surprises Fan With Down Syndrome On His 30th Birthday
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman