21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- African Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate For The First Time
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- Dad Invents Way To Fill 100 Water Balloons In Less Than One Minute
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years