21,453 teddy bears were thrown onto the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta as part of the Calgary Hitmen’s 18th annual Teddy Bear Toss game. The 16,912 fans were encouraged to bring teddy bears to the game and throw them onto the ice when the home team scores its first goal. In the game’s first period Pavlo Padakin scored the home team’s first goal and called the goal ‘unreal’ as teddy bears began flying onto the ice. It took about 45 minutes to clear the bears from the ice, from there the bears will be distributed to needy children.
Previously: Calgary Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss 2011.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Compilation Of ‘Forever Alone’ Dogs Playing Fetch By Themselves
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Saudi Daredevils Remove And Reinstall SUV Tires While Driving On Two Wheels
- Brian Williams Raps ‘Gin And Juice’ By Snoop Dogg
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety