Almost one year ago Nirvan Mullick visited Smart Parts in East Los Angeles searching for a door handle for his car. On his trip Nirvan met Caine Monroy, a 9-year-old boy who built cardboard arcade in the front of his father’s car parts store. Nirvan made a film about Caine’s Arcade and the video made headlines throughout the world. People from around the world began visiting Caine’s Arcade, it also inspired thousands of kids to build their own cardboard arcade games. Today, Caine’s Arcade Facebook page has over 124,000 fans and more than $215,000 has been donated to Caine’s College Fund. Nirvan and Caine created the ‘Global Cardboard Challenge’ inviting the entire world to play and create on October 6th, 2012.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Pilot Proposes With Plane Crash Prank.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures