Battle Of The Year(BOTY) began in 1990 with 500 fans and today the event attracts over 12,000 spectators. The Battle Of The Year event is held mid November in Montpellier, France and includes the best break dancers from around the world.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Kids React To ‘Old-Fashioned’ Rotary Telephones
- 102-Year-Old Woman Still Drives Her 82-Year-Old Car.
- D. Westry – World’s Fastest Speed Painter.
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Jean Piaget’s Cognitive Development – Lack Of Conservation.