Arthur Boorman was injured as a paratrooper in the Gulf War, too many jumps took a toll on his back and his knees, doctors told him he would never be able to walk unassisted again. For 15 years Arthur believed the doctors, he was determined to find help despite what doctors telling him and yoga instructors turning him away. WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Diamond Dallas Page saw two pictures of Arthur at 300 pounds with braces and canes, Dallas was determined to help Arthur. Dallas helped Arthur’s 10 month, 140 pound transformation to get him back on his feet. Arthur’s inspirational story proves you shouldn’t waste time thinking you are stuck, and never ever give up.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.