Agelina Jolie visits Cambodia which has been a life-changing experience for her. Cambodia has always been an interest to her since filming ‘Lara Croft: Tomb Raider’ there. Angelina and Brad Pitt have adopted their oldest son, Maddox, from Cambodia. The visit to Cambodia was for Angelina’s photo shoot for Louis Vuitton’s ‘Core Values’ campaign.
Final Shot For Louis Vuitton’s ‘Core Values’
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lucy The Sneaky Beagle Steals Chicken Nuggets From A Toaster Oven
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Puppy Bites Cat.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel